2.02.2009

An Awesome Finish: Steelers take sixth Super Bowl title on late TD catch by Holmes - USATODAY.com

This had to be one of the best Super Bowls in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. Because no matter who would win both teams had an awesome story. But, one team did become the victor, the 6-time Super Bowl Champions Pittsburgh Steelers!

This game was nail bitting to the last seconds. After the Harrison play at the end of the 2nd Quarter...it was on and poppin'. And, I am so glad I was alone watching this...no distractions with folks talking, walking in front of the TV...just me and my tube. And, I was able to scream without breaking anyone's ear drum. Thank you Steelers and Cardinals for an excellent game played. You both should be proud of what you accomplished. And, now....reality kicks in....no more FOOTBALL!

Oh, yea, there is still the Pro Bowl...YES!!!!

Steelers take sixth Super Bowl title on late TD catch by Holmes - USATODAY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment